1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a HTC 10 through Sprint with one of those leasing plans in July. My phone just stopped working for no reason, so I thought the Uhh Ohh protection would be a great idea.

So I sent my barely used, in perfect condition phone to HTC. Last Saturday I received back a Frankenstein phone, spent 5 hrs on the phone with sprint trying to activate the phone. The meid and imei were completely different numbers instead of being one number off. I finally talked to a 3 rd level engineer and he said no way this phone can be added to sprints database because even though it boots up and says sprint it is a gsm phone not cdma, he told me to call htc and tell them so send another phone.

So I did and they told me their rma dept was not open until Monday. Instead of shipping me a new phone. So I called first thing Monday and they submitted a ticket to their escalation dept and told me I would hear back in 3-5 days!!!! No I am not joking any other company would have next dayed a phone because they screwed up.

Not HTC!!!Oh and the lady asked me if I bought my phone at Walmart and if it was prepaid no it was a sprint phone that's what I sent you. What you sent back is not my phone at all.It is now Friday night and I still have not heard from them, I still don't have a phone that works and I am still paying for a phone.

Anyone have any advice???? This is ridiculous, how does a company treat its customers like this?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with HTC. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about HTC.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare HTC to other companies on our site.

Comments

My issue has still not been resolved! They refuse to send me another phone and keep telling me they are working on activating the phone.

At this point I am beyond upset, I am paying for a service plan and lease payment on a phone that doesnt work. I am disgusted with HTC, their customer service is awful. Every time I call its another story and then nothing happens and I have to call them every week to find out whats going on.

I will never buy anything from htc again. Never heard of treating your customers this way