Resolved
3.1
Style and Design

I am, sorry I was a huge HTC Fan Purchased HTC Evo, HTC EVO 3D, HTC One M7 and now HTC M8. Never had to send the Phone to RMA.

I bought HTC M9 2 months ago and recently I was having issues with Camera so Called Customer Service and then they gave me 3 option regular RMA where I send the Phone and they repair and send it back which takes around 7 days second option is I pay 19 $ I send the Phone to them and once they receive the Phone they send me a replacement Phone. I send the Phone on 4/2/2015 and paid 19$ and they received it on 4/4/2015 but until today I have no proper response from HTC. They keep saying that the Phone is with Repair department waiting for Diagnostics. I am not sure why I paid extra so that they can send me the Phone immediately once they receive but all I get from them is its with Repair department we do not have any updates.

They Escalated my case to the repair department so I should have gotten a call from them in next 2 days but now its been a week no response from them. I am completely Helpless and do not know what to do from here.

I have the case escalated to Tier 3 and same exact response from them. The phone is with Repair department and they do not have any updates.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer care, Product reliability, Employee ethics.

Comments

Thanks: at least i K of from you not to send mine back. You gave it much higher rating for design than I would.

OT's great for everything but calling, which is the reason I have a phone.

It's going to be a long two years, I fear. 23 months to go.