Resolved
3.1
Style and Design

I am, sorry I was a huge HTC Fan Purchased HTC Evo, HTC EVO 3D, HTC One M7 and now HTC M8. Never had to send the Phone to RMA.

I bought HTC M9 2 months ago and recently I was having issues with Camera so Called Customer Service and then they gave me 3 option regular RMA where I send the Phone and they repair and send it back which takes around 7 days second option is I pay 19 $ I send the Phone to them and once they receive the Phone they send me a replacement Phone. I send the Phone on 4/2/2015 and paid 19$ and they received it on 4/4/2015 but until today I have no proper response from HTC. They keep saying that the Phone is with Repair department waiting for Diagnostics. I am not sure why I paid extra so that they can send me the Phone immediately once they receive but all I get from them is its with Repair department we do not have any updates.

They Escalated my case to the repair department so I should have gotten a call from them in next 2 days but now its been a week no response from them. I am completely Helpless and do not know what to do from here.

I have the case escalated to Tier 3 and same exact response from them. The phone is with Repair department and they do not have any updates.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. panara.dhaval2 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer care and product reliability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of htc one m8. HTC needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned htc one m8 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HTC.

Comments

Thanks: at least i K of from you not to send mine back. You gave it much higher rating for design than I would.

OT's great for everything but calling, which is the reason I have a phone.

It's going to be a long two years, I fear. 23 months to go.