Sheldon, Iowa

I was a customer of the Hospers Telephone Company for about 6 years, As a computer tech I demanded so much from my internet. I was paying for 256k 24.95 a month.

I complained about the service. I would be working on a computer it would take 5 hours just to download updates for the computer... I complained enough that sent me a letter to tell me that they were going disconnect me and told me to find a another provider. They were the only one that I can have because of the phone lines in the house sucks and couldn't get qwest or any other DSL providers.

2 weeks latter I was in my public library and HTC provides there internet I was having problems with not getting my email. Well I had them call HTC to ask if they are having problems they weren't having any. Just to add the techs know me very well. I had even caught the there dirty tricks and sloppy work...

After 3 days I had the police at my door telling me that I was harassing them on the phone the last two day and treated to arrest me if I would not stop. Well I never called their office because I never wanted to deal with them a again. Even the office manager she is a pain in the well you can finish the sentence.....

Don't get there internet if your in the northwest Iowa area these people are a scam....

Comments

Not surprised to see this kind of comment for HTC, they are not known for having good service or customer follow up. Good Luke man.

@Mustangeek

Just curious why you wouldn't just upgrade your plan. I see on the HTC website that they offer a 5M plan for $48. That is a steal by most standards.

@Mustangeek

That is a steal by most standards.

A computer tech should know that. :roll