purchased an HTC 10 and was told they would have it 7-10 days. It has now been 2 months and all I get is Fernando in the Phillipines running interference and giving no real answers.

Corporate number has not worked for over a month. I called my police today to report it stolen. They couldn't do anything unless I want to file civil suit. They did suggest I call better business bureau and the federal trade commission (1.202.326.2222).

I filed a complaint there but they won't do much until the volume reaches a certain number...then we will be included in a class action lawsuit. So take the time to call. I sent my phone to Houston repair center (which has no phone number). So I was also told to call the texas attorney general (1-800-621-0508).

I filed complaint there and they said to also go online to these sites to file additional complaints. https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and here is the complaint site for the attorney general for the state of texas.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/cpd/file-a-consumer-complaint under consumer protection click on "file a complaint". If enough of you take the time to actually do this maybe we can get our money back and shut this company down.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 08.

Comments

freewill113

I think HTC's US office is in Washington not Texas. I filed an online complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

I bought a OnePlus 6 instead. Dont know about customer service, but better batteries, higher performance. I have purchased my last three pgones from HTC, but neever needed customer service. Never again.

When I like a company I spread the word. Give me poor service or rip me off, I am relentless.

So far here, BBB, States Attorney Washington, credit Card Dispute, FTC, now YELP. All HTC had to do was the right thing.

freewill113

You can also fike a consumer complaint in the state of there US office in Washinton State.