purchased an HTC 10 and was told they would have it 7-10 days. It has now been 2 months and all I get is Fernando in the Phillipines running interference and giving no real answers.

Corporate number has not worked for over a month. I called my police today to report it stolen. They couldn't do anything unless I want to file civil suit. They did suggest I call better business bureau and the federal trade commission (1.202.326.2222).

I filed a complaint there but they won't do much until the volume reaches a certain number...then we will be included in a class action lawsuit. So take the time to call. I sent my phone to Houston repair center (which has no phone number). So I was also told to call the texas attorney general (1-800-621-0508).

I filed complaint there and they said to also go online to these sites to file additional complaints. https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and here is the complaint site for the attorney general for the state of texas.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/cpd/file-a-consumer-complaint under consumer protection click on "file a complaint". If enough of you take the time to actually do this maybe we can get our money back and shut this company down.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments