I really don't like that WiFi connects automatically and I don't have the option to strictly manually turn it on or off. I really do not like the auto connection feature especially because I can't turn it off, I do not own WiFi and it's a real headache to constantly not beable to use internet because as soon as i turn WiFi off it automatically connects again, when I have perfect 3g and 4g signal.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with HTC. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about HTC.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare HTC to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have been able to manually turn WiFi (and/or network) on and off on every HTC I've owned (not sure why I would turn WiFi off, though). Are you sure you know what you're doing?

It is right there in the speed settings. It does not get much easier than that.